• Deliver free educational lectures to students at local schools and colleges.
• Provide internships for local high school and college students.
• Use local printers and vendors as often as possible.
• Donate to Women’s Economic Ventures.
• Donate pro-bono work for special causes and programs in need.
• Donate to charities that help the environment and people in need.
• Run our business as environmentally friendly as possible
• Our office recycles all of our paper, plastic, metal and ink cartridges.
• We buy recycled paper and cardstock for office use.
• For our clients’ projects, we offer recycled paper, cardstock, packaging
and organic apparel.
• We make sure our products and apparel do not use sweatshops.
• We conserve energy by turning off all computers, printers and other
electrical devices when they are not in use.
• Our office uses energy efficient light bulbs.
• We drive a Hybrid zero emission vehicle.